Don’t sacrifice style when choosing a mobility scooter. The Raptor is a powerful mobility scooter designed and built for the senior rider who is looking for a more modern power mobility scooter experience. Whether cruising around your community, campsite, or just spending time with your grandkids, the Raptor is fun, beautiful and just cool to show your friends.
This hip outdoor scooter is designed with an overall matte black body with a choice of interchangeable shrouds that provide a pop of color, depending on your preference and personality. Yet, why settle for just one shroud color when you can purchase additional colors separately to customize your Raptor power mobility scooter? Express your mood and your personality!
Hit the trail with the Raptor’s high-powered brushless electric motor. Feel the wind in your face as you drive at speeds up to 14 mph. Go longer and farther with up to 31 miles on just one charge! Other amazing features include a 400-lb. weight capacity, a handbrake with regenerative braking system and a LCD digital display to track your mileage, show your estimated speed and battery life.
May the Road Rise to Meet You
We made sure your rides are smooth, no matter where the road takes you. Front and rear Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) along with tubeless pneumatic tires making your transition from curb to pavement seamless. The full LED light package includes LED headlights, directional signals and brake lights, offering full visibility for increased safety for all your evening excursions.
*Price w/o Plus Package
The Plus Package
White Glove Prep & Delivery – $250
2 Year Warranty – $199
Total for Plus Package – $449
ASK AN EXPERT
Our Mobility & Medical Equipment Guides are ready to help!
Call: (951) 680-9181 or Email Us
We designed this scooter with your comfort needs in mind! Enjoy the comfort of a limited recline fold-flat seat with manual adjustment and angle-and width-adjustable armrests. The Raptor also features a flip up, lockable under seat storage compartment that is secure, as well as a seat support rod for ultimate convenience.
Raptor (Black) 3-Wheel Features:
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 14 mph maximum speed
- 60″ turning radius
- 19 miles per charge at 400 lbs., 31 miles per charge at 220 lbs.
- 20″ x 18″ Limited recline fold-flat seat with manual adjustment and angle/width adjustable armrests
- Full LED light package includes LED headlights, directional signals and brake lights that offer full visibility for increased safety
- Hand brake with regenerative braking system
- Easy-to-read LCD console with which shows estimated speed, mileage and battery display
- Secure, lockable under seat storage compartment with seat support rod
- Sleek and solid design for enhanced stability
- Front and rear suspension
- Front storage compartment located on the tiller
- Two rear-view mirrors
- Tubeless pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
- XLR USB Charger
- NON-MEDICAL – THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO ASSIST, TREAT, DIAGNOSE, OR ALLEVIATE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION OR DISABILITY
Raptor (Black) 3-Wheel
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Ground Clearance3||3.5″ at center of frame|
|Maximum Speed1||Up to 14 mph|
|Front Tire||3″x16″ tubeless pneumatic|
|Rear Tires||3″x16″ tubeless pneumatic|
|Weight (w/o Batteries)||208 lbs.|
|Battery Weight||53 lbs. ea.|
|Battery Requirements4,5||75 (AH)|
|Per Charge1,2||19 miles (up to 400 lbs. and full speed)
31 miles (up to 220 lbs. and at low speed)
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 8A|
|HCPCS Code||NON-MEDICAL – THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO ASSIST, TREAT, DIAGNOSE, OR ALLEVIATE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION OR DISABILITY|
|Suspension||Front & Rear|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3,6||313 lbs. (unit doesn’t disassemble)|
|Warranty||Frame: lifetime limited
Drivetrain: 2-year limited
Electronics: 2-year limited
- Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).
- Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%).
- AGM or gel cell type required.
- Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
- Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
All specifications subject to change without notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.