Jazzy® EVO 614HD
The Jazzy® EVO 614HD provides the freedom to navigate small spaces indoors along with the ability to handle terrain, so thresholds, transitions, and grassy fields feel smoother than ever before. The Jazzy EVO 614HD features perforated 13.75” drive wheels and a maximum weight capacity of 450 lbs.
This Is What a Heavy-Duty Performance Wheelchair Looks Like
It’s time to put limited mobility where it belongs — on the sidelines.
When adventure calls at a moment’s notice, Jazzy EVO 614HD empowers you to pick up and go. That’s because it comes engineered with the capabilities that push boundaries of everyday life for the heavy-duty power wheelchair class, with a 450-pound weight capacity.
Here’s how the Jazzy EVO 614HD pushes the limits.
We introduced a new 4.88 mph top speed. Compared to the average person’s walking speed of around 2 mph, that’s cheetah-fast.
With a new 3” ground clearance and new 13.75” drive wheels, you sit higher and blaze over uneven terrain like you were born to do it.
ASK AN EXPERT
Our Mobility & Medical Equipment Guides are ready to help!
Call: (951) 680-9181 or Email Us
Start writing your can-do list. This is going to be amazing.
You to put off a once-in-a-lifetime trip, here’s a reason to put it back in play. Jazzy EVO 614HD gives your imagination the reason to go.
Everybody makes lists. We have chore lists for the weekend and prescription lists that we keep filled. We might not write them down, but we also keep lists of what we can reasonably achieve in our lifetimes.
With Jazzy EVO 614HD, that list stops looking limited. It becomes open ended.
Jazzy® EVO 614 HD Series Features:
- 450 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4.88 mph
- 22” turning radius
- Up to 13 miles per charge at 450lbs, up to 21.5 miles per charge at 200lbs.
- New! Depth-adjustable, limited recline memory foam high-back seat with headrest and single heavy-duty seat post allows the user to swivel
- New! 13.75” perforated drive tires
- New! 60-amp Dynamic LiNX Adjustable joystick speed dial enables you to adjust your speed comfort level
- New! Removable matte finish color through shrouds and 6-colors
- Flip-up, height adjustable foot platform
- Full independent front and rear Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- In-line joystick mount
- Convenient access to the controller and batteries while the user remains seated
- HCPCS Code: Group 2: Heavy-Duty (K0824/K0825)
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments